Body Control Series - Doors and Windows
Body Control Module (BCM) complexity has increased significantly over the years because of new vehicle features and functionality. Some vehicles require the BCM to actuate, monitor and control more than 100 circuits. This lesson will examine some common vehicle functions where the BCM plays an important role, including:
- Liftgate Systems
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Sliding Doors Recommended for A and B Technicians
- System overviews
- Component operation â€¢ Scan tool PID information for each system
- Component diagnostics and testing for each system
- Component activation through scan tool
- Scan tool demonstrations - Performing calibration and learn procedures
- Technical service bulletins and repair procedures
- Can a window switch be replaced without initialization?
- How many BCMs does a vehicle have?
- What systems are monitored by the BCM?
- Does your scan tool have the capability to work with these modules?
This training seminar is geared towards Technicians.
Seminar is $50.00 to attend - REGISTER NOW